• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FFXI

N

NovaGhost

I bought Final Fantasy XI Online for PC (at a GameStop), so it is going to give me 30 days of free gameplay. When I enter my credit card information, will it automatically bill me for the next month or will it wait till the 30 days are up, then bill me for the next month?

C

CaptRex

If I'm not mistaken, that's for a deposit.. You may ask them if you can get after you decided to cancel your account. You can use that if you do not have money to pay for it.. That's what I understand on this payment system..

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought Final Fantasy XI Online for PC (at a GameStop), so it is going to give me 30 days of free gameplay. When I enter my credit card information, will it automatically bill me for the next month or will it wait till the 30 days are up, then bill me for the next month?
Their billing cycle works in the instance that you input your credit card information, you do not typically get billed for that first month. After the next month hits though, you will get billed for $26.00 or whatever it is.

After that, if you like it...you get billed on a month by month basis. Keep in mind that if you quit and then come back, you will get a skip month and then billed for $26.00.

As odd as it may seem, that is how SE does it's billing cycles.

Source: I've quit before and come back. And..have gotten into it with their billing department because that's not in black and white.

I can't say if they've changed it recently though because honestly I don't play any more. Retired.

C

cinsusmas

I accept with information:Their billing cycle works in the instance that you input your credit card information, you do not typically get billed for that first month. After the next month hits though, you will get billed for $26.00 or whatever it is.