• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FFXI & FFXIV (Questions)

N

Nanami

I'm curious to know who all is still playing FFXI and who plans on hopping to FFXIV?

I will only be playing 14 once it is released in September.

What kinds of info would you all like to see in the wiki we are working on for FFXIV?

Since the NDA has been lifted I will be posting some screenshots, but what other content would be nice? What kinds of guides do you wish to see?

I know this forum hasn't been to active lately but I still hope that maybe some of you would give me some feedback! I'd highly appreciate it.

J

jamison

With the release of FINAL FANTASY XIV, those who have joined in on the fun will hopefully now have some great ideas for content. With your help we can make this Wiki a resource for everyone!

I would like to see some of the following:

1) A map to how to find things in town and what each place does
2) How to manage your shop
3) The crafting system
4) Story information