• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] fey slayer?

K

Kim Li of LS

I hope the devs will notice this:

Could we get Fey slayer as an imbuable property?

We seem to already have an ingredient (Fey Wings) that seems appropriate and has no use (that I know of).

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are some things that need to happen regards to imbueing...

Fey Slayer is actually Slayer that if it never gets introduced I'm fine with it. Allowing Fey Slayer to be placed onto any weapon or item would make some of the spawns, particularly the Glade Spawn, way too easy. Fire weapons already do serious damage to Fey creatures...stack that with a Slayer and your going to turn what can be a fun and challenging group of creatures to fight into an absolute joke. Trust me...test out some fire weapons.

I was using my Fey Slayer Spellbook last night in the Twisted Weald just to test and I was dealing out Mystic Spells in the damage range of 150-200 with zero SDI and EI. Given my testing and me being an avid fan of the Fey creatures I must stand up and protect my woodland and furry friends and lobby against this.

Not to derail this thread but there are 3 things I'd like to see changed in regards to crafting:
1) Allowing an option to enable/disable the Exception DI bonus received from crafting weapons...basically allowing for a completely blank 500 Open Weight Weapon
2) The ability to remove worthless and unwanted mods or propertiers. Perhaps via the Lodestone? I've crafted weapons using low end runic for Elemental Damage weapons and see the mods that I would never want or put on a weapon...Physical resist 13 or FC1. Gimme a break!rolleyes:
3) Runic Weapon Overall: Runic tools are worthless and need to have some value again if not more value than Imbueing. Set up a system by where you can select certain mods desired via a crafting menu simliar to the imbueing only the intensities will be random & dependent on the type of runic tool you are using. I recently received a Valorite Hammer but unless I'm lucky as hell chances are it's going to produce nothing but junk.

Remember folks most Fey are good! We may need them on our side to fight the forces of evil! Don't allow for Fey Flayers!!Join me in lobbying against it! :popcorn:

Y

Yen Sid

We may need them on our side to fight the forces of evil! Don't allow for Fey Flayers!!Join me in lobbying against it! :popcorn:
No, they gave us a spellbook and a bow and we already have a ubws mace, we might as well make it imbuable as well.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PVM game againist fey is now heavy unbalanced, because mages and archers now have a good weapon. Warriors still have the pixie swatter and is not even considerable as good weapon (bad specials, very slow and bad mods too).

Aragoni

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I m 4 Imbuing it and craftable at inscription.
Want Hit Life Lech/Hit Manalech on Weapons white it and the option to craft an superslayer scrapper white it !!