• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Few Items I need to know if rare

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Pacific I have 2 rings, both blessed. One says "A Bond for Eternity" no stats. Second says "You are the One True Love of my Life" no stats. Also a bow named Heartseeker and a sword named Jackles Quicksword. Any info would be great thxs

P

PoCove

I know the sword named Jackles Quicksword. Is a Para drop ..Not so rare ..

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hearseeker and Jockle's Quicksword are NOT para drops lol. They are part of the noob quests in New Haven. No clue on the rings, but the bow and sword aren't really worth anything.

C

Capricious

The rings sound like old seer wedding rings. -Very- nice inscriptions on them. Someone can probably give a better estimate, but I sold one last year with for 25m.

With Valentine's Day coming up and the mention of EM weddings, might be a good time to find a buyer and possibly make top gold for them. It has not been mentioned, to the best of my knowledge, if the EMs will be giving out rings with the ceremonies or not. If they aren't of course their value is safe. If they do and they are similar to yours, the price will drop. That's the one thing that really bites about rares collecting. Your item can drop over night in value like a rock if EA puts in something that mirrors it. *laughs*

Good luck with them!

P.S. Aibel is right. Those two items are new haven skill quest items. They still have some value and can sell from 5k-50k depending on buyer/shard.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thxs for the quick replys, I think ill try and sell rings