• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Festival Teleporter Returns

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hello All,

I am not sure who of you have the other half ofthe Teleporters I gave Tetrycide for his teleporter house, which I think was an awesome idea by the way, but if you have one I would appreciate it if you would drop them in the mailbox I just set up at my house. They will be secure till I take them out. If you have the bags as well I would like those too. I am just organized like that :)

my house in Luna is east out of the bank and two house north from the auction house on the right side. The owner is Nabin and there a bunch of vendors with Gold cloaks.

I appreciate all the help I can get.

Tetrycide if you would drop the ones you have in there as well I would appreciate it and for sure would post that you did here.

Thanks Everyone. I am hoping to be able to put at least a few sets back together for our future use as a shard.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck Nabin. =] I hope Tetricyde is classy enough to return the teleporters and statues.

A

AND3R

It was my understanding that Tetricyde was going to return your teleporters Nabin.
This being said by Tetricyde himself.

Of course the "still" missing teleporters wouldn't have anything to do with being guilty would it?:lol:

Just to be clear: How many of your teleporter sets are still missing Nabin?

Good Luck in the recovery of your items Sir.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
It was my understanding that Tetricyde was going to return your teleporters Nabin.
This being said by Tetricyde himself.

Just to be clear: How many of your teleporter sets are still missing Nabin?
11 Teleporter Sets....... Thanks Ander for replacing one of the set even though none were use by you. That helps a lot!!! :thumbup1:

10 left to go!!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thank you Everyone I have recieved four tiles so far. PLease continue to drop them in my mailbox as you can. I appreciate it

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
ok Upto 5 tiles.

looking for 6 more and the ones tetrycide said he would give back.

The mail box at my house on the east side of Luna works well!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well back down to 3 tiles.

two were donate by Ander!!!! thanks friend

one other was returned.

Two I gave back as they were ones Crystal Rose had loaned out.

I made this super simple to return to me by setting up a mail box at my house on the east side of town. northern side.

If you were given a teleporter tile by Tetrycide. Would you please drop it in my box. I use these for Community development and would like to put together at least a few sets out of what is left.

Thank You!!!

D

DJ Sandman

Would be nice if Tet would give back the House Teleporters and the statues. I'm only out one of each and would be nice to get them back. I Know that Norman Bates would like to get his m-m-Mother's statue back also. :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for what you did for the community, Nabin. I hope you get them back!

C

Crystal Rose

I agree sis..Nabin has always been for the community and has helped in many many ways through the years.

Hats off to Nabin!! ty dear!