• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Festival of the Grape Harvest

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey everyone, while going to Nails silent auction. Queen Arya told me to go through ALL her stuff and locate this one single item. Now, she has 2 houses filled with max storage. Both houses maxed out, and she wanted me to find this tiny looking glass. Well, i guess it was worth it. :)

Any information on this item would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for:

-Background
-Price Check
-Quantity

and anything else not listed that could be of use. Thanks!

Glass.PNG

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what would you think value would be?
With todays crazy prices it would be tough to put a price on that nice item. I think at auction like the one Nails hosts weekly you would be seeing 300m plus. But I have seen some crazy prices on server birth items there so could be allot more. Only way to tell would be to throw it up for auction.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With todays crazy prices it would be tough to put a price on that nice item. I think at auction like the one Nails hosts weekly you would be seeing 300m plus. But I have seen some crazy prices on server birth items there so could be allot more. Only way to tell would be to throw it up for auction.
Thanks so much Lineman. I'm not sure if it is forsale or not, was just looking for a general price range. :)
Thanks so much again, really really appreciate it. :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Festival of the Grapes was a Seer ran event on many shards back then. During the event, the Seers gave those mugs out. No such thing as server birth for those. However one major problem back then was once you drank it the title disappeared, or once you filled it with other type of liquids the titles disappeared as well. So for the empty ones you have left that still kept the original name I would not fill it with anything.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Festival of the Grapes was a Seer ran event on many shards back then. During the event, the Seers gave those mugs out. No such thing as server birth for those. However one major problem back then was once you drank it the title disappeared, or once you filled it with other type of liquids the titles disappeared as well. So for the empty ones you have left that still kept the original name I would not fill it with anything.
So there are two versions out there then?. Only reason I said maybe server birth as it is listed on the server birth list with the harvest in it. And as far as filling it with a liquid it did not change the name of mine. Maybe that has been fixed

Last edited:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye, festival of the grapes happened on different shards. It was an actual event that was hosted by Seers.