• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer Fest transport home (and abroad)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I will be setting up mailboxes at the traders auction house tonight after work. I will do a free shield transfer for each shard that I have a shield: Catskills, Asuka, Izumo, Hokuto, Europa, Yamato, Oceania, and GL.

Also, if anyone will be transferring from chessie back to Baja, Drach, Formosa, LA, LS, Legends, Mizuho, Sakura, Wakoku, Origin, Pacific, or Sonoma, I'd be interested in sending a few tokens along with you, for next time. :)

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
There's still enough items waiting for pickup, I'm going to wait until tomorrow to put out the mailboxes. But once they're out, feel free - I'll start xfers as soon as the shields pop tokens this week. :)

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
*sticks out thumb*
:thumbup:

I have a few items that I would like taken please. Only a couple are must moves. Thanks!