• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Fertile Dirt

D

Dragonchilde

I just started gardening (I now have seven bowls of planted seeds!)

While looking through the FAQs, I noticed this:

To fill a plant bowl with Fertile Dirt, double-click the plant bowl, then target a stack of 40 Fertile Dirt. Yes, it takes 40 Fertile Dirt to fill ONE plant bowl - this stuff is precious, so save it for special occasions!
However, when I went earth elemental hunting for it, I found that it took only 20 fertile dirt to fill a bowl. I did all 10 bowls I had with me this way.

Just thought I'd let you know so the information could be verified, and the FAQ sticky updated if necessary.

S

Seasseragh

That was only recently changed in game. Well spotted though!

F

Fink

Oh wow, nice. I've been training a warrior in Shame and have collected over 5000 fertile dirt.. good to know it'll go twice as far now.

R

Rocklin

Another great place to get fertile dirt is by killing Ant Lions. I like to use the green thorns in sand and go EV the lions in the secret hive. I rarely see anyone and gets quite a bit of fertile dirt. *rare seed drops aren't bad either*

D

Dragonchilde

You know, I was just about to go farming more dirt when I saw this post.. thanks for the suggestion! I'm friended to the hive, so this is a good way to do it. :) Thanks!