• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Fertile dirt vendors?

5% Luck

It looks like we have mystic reagent vendors selling fertile dirt thats good for out plants. Is it the same? Are there more then 2 vendors that sell it?

5% Luck

Im sure i was fighting some mobs that droped more then 1-3. If im not mistaken they dropped more like 10-30? I just cant put my finger on it.

Anyone use tel mer to hunt for fertile dirt?

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe the fertile dirt droprate is like zoogi?

commonly 1-5 depending on mob.

but accationally they drop 5 times that?

5% Luck

Well I have been trying all the mobs that cast myst spells and so far they are no better then earth eles in shame so maybe Im wrong about the drop rate and I just happened to have some left in my pack from an earlier attempt at useing fertile dirt to plant with.

With it being only 2 vendors and they(on atlantic) are mixed timed its kind of tough to "prime" them up but once done I could get enough to last a long while. 1800 fertile dirt please heheh.

This whole thing came to me when I saw a vendor in luna with a 60k deed of it and was so shocked that it existed I just had to find out how it was done. Im guessing it was the tel mur vendors.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think there are 2 mystic vendors in the mage shop, plus one more building with a mystic north east near the north east gate.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With it being only 2 vendors and they(on atlantic) are mixed timed its kind of tough to "prime" them up but once done I could get enough to last a long while.
There are 3 vendors that sell it. Just ask for Nu'Sair in general chat, and if I am on, I'll be happy to show you.

5% Luck

Thanks guys I found the 3rd vendor! Now to find something to do while I prime them up thats not to busy that i forget LOL

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks guys I found the 3rd vendor! Now to find something to do while I prime them up thats not to busy that i forget LOL
I do it when I am also buying up things like regs, bones, ect.