• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ferret's

T

Tuchman

I'v been to both Fel and Tram Prism of light and have not seen any Ferret's, is this the right place for taming ferret's ?

T

Tazar

I believe that the ferret's only spawn in the Felucca version of the Prism of Light Dungeon. 3 of them spawn at the bottom, in the area with the healer. If you do not find any there, another tamer probably recently got them.

See the article here for more info!

T

Tuchman

I believe that the ferret's only spawn in the Felucca version of the Prism of Light Dungeon. 3 of them spawn at the bottom, in the area with the healer. If you do not find any there, another tamer probably recently got them.

See the article here for more info!
Thanx got Two of them this morning:thumbsup: