• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ferrets

T

Tuchman

Haveing a bit of a problem finding ferret's, I,v been in both the Prism of light Dungeon's Fel and Tram side and have yet to see any Ferret's ?

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haveing a bit of a problem finding ferret's, I,v been in both the Prism of light Dungeon's Fel and Tram side and have yet to see any Ferret's ?
They are on the Felucca side and at the bottom. There is a little grove-type-thing (camp) with some healers. I normally get killed and then work my way to the healers then wait... it can be a long wait at that. I think a few spawn at a time. I remember waiting several hours for the last one I tamed to spawn. Good luck!

http://www.uoguide.com/Ferret

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah >( Too bad their so cute :p just cant stay away from the little critters >)

Grimwar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still waiting ! costs 10k and automatic death :-(
Ya i Know and the spawn is so SLOW.
All i can say is hang in there.
When 1st i went to tame those ferrets i waited for hours to no avail, i loged out and on log in a few hours later, lo and behold there was 3 of little the little rascles running about.
I guess you have figured on how to get them out :)

On the same topic you do not have to die on the way in, you may have to adjust your char skills via a soul stone or 2.
I used my ninga char skills on my tamer to get him to the lower level with out dying.

T

Tuchman

Still waiting ! costs 10k and automatic death :-(
Ya i Know and the spawn is so SLOW.
All i can say is hang in there.
When 1st i went to tame those ferrets i waited for hours to no avail, i loged out and on log in a few hours later, lo and behold there was 3 of little the little rascles running about.
I guess you have figured on how to get them out :)

On the same topic you do not have to die on the way in, you may have to adjust your char skills via a soul stone or 2.
I used my ninga char skills on my tamer to get him to the lower level with out dying.
Ok thankyou all
Was able to Tame two Ferret's this morning :thumbsup:

T

Tuchman

Anyone know what the max stats and skills for Ferrets are ?

W

Warrior of Time

50/15/40/25/24

Are the max resist. The stats work up to 125 except the hp. They can go to about 130.
Skills are like reg pets, go to 100.