• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fencer setup

Nikon

Visitor
I'm a returning player and have the following skills: (I'm looking to build a PvM character)

Fencing - 100
Tactics - 100
Focus - 100
Healing - 100
Anatomy - 100
Parrying - 100
Resist - 97

(skills are all capped to 100)

Chivalry and other skills came out around the time I quit playing so I'm not familiar with them but I wonder if I should drop a skill for something different? I have soulstones so can swap a skill to another char if need be.

The other thing is I'm unsure what to go for equipment wise. There's so many variables that I don't know how you work out what's best. Do I go for swing speed increase and damage increase or just try to max my dex and int?

Also it seems skills are practically being given away on jewellery but can you rely on it long term?

In summary I'd like to keep fencing but also try something new skills wise and have something to aim for equipment wise (where to get this equipment would be good too)

I welcome any advice, thank you.

Last edited: