• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Felucca Runebooks..

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying to add alot of Felucca runebooks to my library since there doesnt seem to really be very many out there besides the cities, lockpicking/stealables and dungeons.

So far I've done all that.
Also have:
Champ Spawns
Faction cities
Felucca Taming
Shrines
Mining Books
LJ spots
Resource gathering (hay, wool, cotton etc)
Virtue quests
quest starters and most other quests that can be done in fel
Graveyards
Unique places
Tmaps

So basically I'm just curious what other felucca stuff anyone would be interested in.

W

Wolfthistle

I'm trying to add alot of Felucca runebooks to my library since there doesnt seem to really be very many out there besides the cities, lockpicking/stealables and dungeons.

So far I've done all that.
Also have:
Champ Spawns
Faction cities
Felucca Taming
Shrines
Mining Books
LJ spots
Resource gathering (hay, wool, cotton etc)
Virtue quests
quest starters and most other quests that can be done in fel
Graveyards
Unique places
Tmaps

So basically I'm just curious what other felucca stuff anyone would be interested in.
*smiles*
I appreciate what you are putting out for the community, Lady Kero, but I would like to point out that there are lots of rune books out there other than "cities, lockpicking/stealables and dungeons". In fact, I've been using Goodman's Rune Library since before the Age of Shadows and I can safely say that they have every set of books you've listed.

Now, I don't have a problem with you asking the community for ideas about your library, and don't get me wrong - I've been a Mystic Garden customer for a long time, but with all the rune libraries that have been around for a lot of years that have also "done all that" I think it's very arrogant to insinuate that the only reason Fel has good runebooks is because of Mystic Garden.

Ok, I'm done my rant now... I'll try and be constructive now! You want an idea for Fel? I think it would be neat to have a runebook set with all the old player-run establishments in it - or whats left of them.

Sincerely,

Wolfthistle.

LadyKeroOfAtl

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't feel mines better then any others, I won't ever have the quanity or quality that winterbreeze or goodmans has. I was more discussing the smaller libraries.

Mines just for fun really, I enjoy making books.
I'd like to try to do a very indepth Felucca selection, but i don't honestly play in Fel enough to know what felucca players would enjoy.

S

Sacredote

My understanding of "Making Runebooks" would be you finding locations and marking them then sharing them with the Community.

So do you enjoy "Making Runebooks" or copying runebooks?

T

thamantii

ooh ooh i enjoy both...as kero knows. (Hey it's me Zev) Anyways I haven't seen goodmans or done much in fel but anything new is always welcome. As soon as i finish getting all yours done i'll be starting on my own new set and will gladly pass ideas back and forth for some new and interesting locations!

Anyways, off to bed.

Goodnight UO

Zev - Owner of The Portkey

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are ' small ' libraries that have some very interesting Felucca books also..
Odd spots, hot spots, good day to die spots...lol
Some are private collections, and some are guild specific. There are some that are open to the public. If you ask around you may run across some.

Goodman was the trail blazer on the Atlantic shard. Many a tale has been told of folks, deep in a dungeon in fel, looking over to see him marking runes as the war raged all around him. The man walked and marked Sosaria back in the day that there was no Trammel. More importantly he was a wonderful person..*sighs*

The Book Store has some very interesting Felucca runes and Books.
The Frostwars comes to mind.
DeadBob and Tang have been marking runes long before there was a Trammel too, and long before rune books...
Remember those days?
You carried your runes about or stored them in the bank.

Good luck in your quest and be safe.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are ' small ' libraries that have some very interesting Felucca books also..
Odd spots, hot spots, good day to die spots...lol
Some are private collections, and some are guild specific. There are some that are open to the public. If you ask around you may run across some.

that is what i allways loved about all the diffrent Runelibraries on Atlantic.
Most do not realize that a Runelibrary is suppose to be a living thing and needs tending to.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kero...ICQ me (65361739) or PM me through here and we can set up a time to meet in game and you can browse through my Fel books. I have quite a few sitting in my houses that will either give you some ideas or if you prefer, feel free to copy them.

LadyKeroOfAtl

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
K i'll icq you in a bit.

Don't actually want to copy any runebooks, just looking for some fresh ideas from people who are more active in felucca then I.

I've been running around marking some spots i've never seen before today.