• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Felucca Castle near Skara Brae Drachenfels

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everybody!

Here is a new offer, a very fine piece of real estate on one of UO´s loveliest servers:

Wonderful grassland-castle in one of the best spots of Britannia! Contact me now: 618 74 39 09

Special offers this weekend!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm... A good indicator for answering your question is the time it takes until a former castle spot after collapsing is occupied again. And as far as I can see, that is the case instantly - in almost every case I know. And I traded about 10 DF-castles in the last 12 months. It took approx. 3 to 14 days until somebody bought it.

So my answer is: Yes, there are people who hear if a castle falls on DF - even in the woods. I hope, my answer was more polite than your intention was. But maybe I am wrong about your intentions. Anyways: Your reply was offtopic - and so is mine.

Let´s concentrate on business :)

Last edited:

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm... A good indicator for answering your question is the time it takes until a former castle spot after collapsing is occupied again. And as far as I can see, that is the case instantly - in almost every case I know. And I traded about 10 DF-castles in the last 12 months. It took approx. 3 to 14 days until somebody bought it.

So my answer is: Yes, there are people who hear if a castle falls on DF - even in the woods. I hope, my answer was more polite than your intention was. But maybe I am wrong about your intentions. Anyways: Your reply was offtopic - and so is mine.

Let´s concentrate on business :)
Good points all :)

Lets get down to business.

I may now be interested in purchasing this fine piece of real estate on Drachenfels but am not sure of the price as I mainly play Atlantic.

Should I assume it is around 2 billion? The same as a low end Atlantic castle?

Please advise

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We can discuss a price if you are seriously interested. But I can tell you one thing: Prices on DF and ATL are not comparable. You can buy DF-Castles for a fractional amount of gold you would have to pay on ATL. This has to do with the lower playerbase and the fact that there is way less gold floating around on our shard (less inflation). Depending on location, spawn etc. I have seen Trammel-Castles for 50 to 200 mil lately - more or less. Some might go for more. Felucca ranges from 20 to 80 (no ice, no spawn, no neighbours, perfect location).

If somebody wants to pay on ATL, he/she has to pay significantly more than people having gold ready on DF. Example: you still get a tangle for 11 mil here. Valiant Scrolls go for 10 mil.

I hope this helps :)