• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Felucca and Tokuno level 6 Treasure Maps ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From this link
UO Stratics *New* | Treasure Map Quests

a player learns that level 6 maps are gotten as a drop from these creatures :

Paragon Ancient Wyrm
Paragon Balron
Paragon Betrayer
Paragon Blood Elemental
Paragon Ethereal Warrior
Paragon Greater Dragon
Paragon Meer Eternal
Paragon Poison Elemental
Paragon Rotting Corpse
Paragon Skeletal Dragon
Paragon Succubus
Paragon Titan
Miasma
Pyre
Rend
Abcess
Putrefier
Master Theophilus
Stygian Dragon

Now, all of the paragon creatures are good for Ilshenar Maps as they spawn on Ilshenar.
Miasma, even if the Labyrinth is located on Malas, drops level 6 Maps for Trammel (go figure...).
Pyre, which actually gives level 5 Maps (not 6 as it is stated in the Special Abilities here Pyre - Hunter's Guide - UO Stratics), is also in the Labyrinth (which is in Malas) and so I guess gives Maps for Malas.
Rend is also Labyrinth and so Maps for malas.
Abscess is in Blighted Grove which is both located in Trammel and Felucca. So, the respective facet gives Maps for that one facet.
Putrefier is located in The Palace of Paroxysmus which is both located in Trammel and Felucca. So, the respective facet gives Maps for that one facet.
Master Theophilus is located in Bedlam (which is in Malas) and so I guess gives Maps for Malas.

Therefore, only Abscess and Putrefier which can be hunted in Felucca give level 6 Treasure Maps for Felucca ?
Of course, this is except the Champion Spawn bosses which are in Felucca....

Or are there other mid-range creatures (not Bosses) which also drop level 6 Treasure Maps for Felucca ?

And what about level 6 Treasure Maps for the Tokuno facet ? What drop these level Maps ?

Lastly, is the Stygian Dragon the only one creature that can drop level 6 Maps for the Stygian Abyss ?

Thanks.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You can get level 6 maps for Tokuno & Felucca as random loot in level 5 maps on those facets.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can get level 6 maps for Tokuno & Felucca as random loot in level 5 maps on those facets.
Thanks, but I was more looking for a more direct way (i.e. hunting some specific monster) at getting level 6 Maps for Felucca and Tokuno rather than through the digging of level 5 maps....

Is there any non-Boss monster in either Felucca or Tokuno which can drop level 6 maps for those facets ?

Thanks.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you read our page on
UO Stratics *New* | Treasure Map Questsyou will see in the paragraph 'Where can I find a treasure map' it says
Maps found in monster chests, such as Ilshenar paragons or Miasma, are random facet.
This means that any map that comes from a chest looted from a paragon or named ML monster can be for any facet, including Felucca and Tokuno.