• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lumberjacking] Fellucia Lumberjacking Help

P

Parsifal

I am trying to GM lumberjacking and decided I might as well double my resource gathering and LJ in Fell. How do you chop the bare trees in Fell? Every tree I have tried to chop I get a message that says you cannot do that.:sad4:

Thanks in advance for your help.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chopping trees in Felucca is no different to chopping them in Tram. Although some jungle trees can not be chopped, on either facet.

Where are you chopping? what is your in game location?

P

Parsifal

I was in a location close to Shame and the Shame passage. So I should just keep trying? All the trees in fell give lumber, correct?

P

Parsifal

Thats exactly what it was...I had the circle of transparancy on....funny thing tho....I had no trouble chopping wood in tram.

Thanks for the tips.....:bowdown:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have trouble in tram with the CoT on, unless I get far enough away to target the green tree tops. I have yet to try it in fel.

S

Sacred Spirit

Does any one also hate that they changed where all the rare woods were at..
Im for ever trying to find more places for Blood wood and frost wood..

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They're never in the same place now. They are totally random now. Just pick an area, and clear cut it, then come back to the same place later after everything re-spawns. That should give you a better shot at getting some of the rare woods. I cut all my wood in the same grove near my house, I'm not high enough yet to get the really good woods, but I get a good mixture of Ash, Oak and Regular.