• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fellucia and trammel maps over lapping HELP!!!!

• Thread starter beastmaster74
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

beastmaster74

We have tried gm's and tech support. Tech support will not return an email and GM's said there is nothing they can do with this issue. The wife and I have 3 accounts. Two of them have castles in the same clearing one in fellucia and one in trammel. When we recall to the fellucia house the trammel castle partially appears and is blocking us from getting into our fellucia castle. It only happens on the two accounts that own the castles. The third account has no problem. We have tried removing and reloading the game no help. We tried downloading the updated client from the website and it had no effect at all. If we don't find a resolution to this soon UO will loose a couple 10+year vets. Has anyone heard of this or know of a fix?

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have heard of it yes, but every time it has happened to me or anyone I know, simply restarting the client cleared it up. Looks like what you are experiencing is quite out of the ordinary. Have you opened a support ticket with EA about it?

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
this happens to me alot. you need to go to the options page and set the value of how many houses to cache to 0, then completely exit the game and restart the client should take care of the problem