• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Felluca Grass Castle ...room around...near the sea.........

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
quite simply.....who wants it for a really quick 50m

icq 267 208 357...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
priced dropped to firm 40m......anyine playing drachs want a fel castle....

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mate, I am trying the same thing since 2 weeks. Think we can forget this... There is absoultely no demand on our shard...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mmmmm i think u r right......this is amazing to say this ....DROPPING A CASTLE.....Wow...and simply crazy.....can a shard be so empty yet claim to have massive pvp?? guess its myth

Good Luck Drachs.....ya gonna need it..... i hope u survive good...iam outta here

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are two problems:

1. Recent Idoc wave - a considerable number of Castles fell and many People were lucky to get their Castle.
2. There is no PVP on DF - on Tram you could easily sell a Castle...

Could you write me a PM and tell me where your Castle is? Maybe we can work something out...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive droped it mate....icq me...267 208 357