• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Fell's Auction Is Back!

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am done dealing with my small Easter Event so now on Saturday at 6:00 Pm CST I will do Auctions again. Go to Luna bank at 5:30 Pm CST for moongate to my Auction and be ready to see what is up for Auction I will try to Post them up Thursday Night and Submissions will end on Thursday at 6:00 Pm CST to give more people time to see what is up for auction so that people do not miss out or get confused in the matter, I will also update the Auction items and write down their sold price so that no one thinks that I did not host the event or forgotten to let people know about it. I hope to see you in my Auctions and hope to be able to provide good service for people that want their items auctioned off!

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Submissions will End on Thursday at 6:00 Pm CST so be sure to submit before this day and time!