• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fell's Auction House

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am having Public Auctions on Saturday at 6:00 Pm centeral every week, if you need some info or have a need of a recall rune, look me up on general chat or have one of the DRED guild members fetch me and I can help you with information or a recall rune. I hope to see alot of you people there. Have a great Day :)

Moongates will open up mainly in Luna Bank at 5:30 Pm CST so be ready around that time for an announcement to be made about the moongate or go there and wait for a moongater.
I do not have ICQ if anyone needs to know, so that is a small issue, but we can figure somthing out if it's an important Manner

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Atlantians love a good auction, but this post is a little sparse.
Could you elaborate? IE:
Is the public able to place items for auction
Etc

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye as queen says above. We do love an auction but where abouts and will you be posting up an item list?

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There will be moongates to the auction at 5:30 Pm central and I will set up books with lists of items on it, idk about posting them on here, cause I make the books a few hours before the auction begins, as I said try finding me on general chat and ask me some questions if you need any info and I can provide a recall rune to it, go to the stewards and say Rune :)

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Is your toons name Fell?
We just don't know who your are?

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yes it is, I'm always on general chat if you wish to communicate or need somthing.