• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fellowship coins

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Place your Fellowship coin in Krampus' coin purse, place it on the ground at midnight then twirl around it widdershins while skyclad and recite the Virtue mantras backwards.

Something will happen.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Place your Fellowship coin in Krampus' coin purse, place it on the ground at midnight then twirl around it widdershins while skyclad and recite the Virtue mantras backwards.

Something will happen.
No no no it's COUNTER widdershins!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
News38.jpg
this was in the most recent newsletter...
so you have to wait for next publish to find out

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Large Coins that will fit into a nice big slot machine. Yep step right up 4 hours of your time for one pull of the one armed bandit called the RNG.........

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a 150 coins - taking up 150 lockdowns. I'm wondering if I should start the quest on another char now that we know after 450Mill to only drop grandmaster crates and amass another 150+ coins, or turn in the cargo to Buc's pirate to grab some more Tritons and other goodies before he mysteriously disappears...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a 150 coins - taking up 150 lockdowns. I'm wondering if I should start the quest on another char now that we know after 450Mill to only drop grandmaster crates and amass another 150+ coins, or turn in the cargo to Buc's pirate to grab some more Tritons and other goodies before he mysteriously disappears...
I got another toon to 450M and stopped. But the Beacons keep firing in Tokuno, where I like to kill them so I will wait to get more cargo.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I got another toon to 450M and stopped. But the Beacons keep firing in Tokuno, where I like to kill them so I will wait to get more cargo.
Same for me... they tear your ship to shreds if you try to destroy them... did it one time won't do it again.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same for me... they tear your ship to shreds if you try to destroy them... did it one time won't do it again.
Not only that, at least to me, when I insisted on taking the Plunder Beacon down (I had to go through multiple, expensive repairs in the process and in multiple character's deaths...), in the end, I did not even get the Mythical Martitime Trade Cargo !!

All that work, time spent and no reward in the end !!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not only that, at least to me, when I insisted on taking the Plunder Beacon down (I had to go through multiple, expensive repairs in the process and in multiple character's deaths...), in the end, I did not even get the Mythical Martitime Trade Cargo !!

All that work, time spent and no reward in the end !!
That too... which was NOT cool...

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont want to talk about coins. I have way too many LOL.over 500 and can still claim 100s more

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to ask. I thought I had the easy way to a mass the cargo. What techniques are you using. It takes me about 20 minutes to find and take out a plunder beacon, I was taking no damage until they started this keep firing when everyone is dead. I have 4 accounts on the boat so I get 4 of the cargo. So what is the easy button? Just more accounts.

Thanks

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Btw how can i get this coins?
I've droped some cargo inside the Fellowship donation box, got some "millions" but no coins.
Some seller of coins around? Or i need to get a quest from smb?

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
at 150 mil yo will get a book,15 cargo from tower are worth 10 mil each
at 300 mil yo will get a crystal, another 15 cargo from tower and another 15 to reach 450 mil
at 450 you will get a coin and will get a coin everytime you turn a carge in
i saved the low end carge until i reached the 450 and got alot of coins
this is all i know so far

fellowship house is in east brit far east end, put cargo in cabinet.