• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fellow tamers,plz tell me this...

G

As I`m walking around taming this and taming that I can`t stop thinkin bout how awsome it will be to have a dragon or white wyrm for a pet.Actually I`m even lookin forward to owning my first Mare as well.

Can anyone plz tell me the minimum requirements to lore and tame in order to control a dragon? Not in order to tame one,but just control. I`m a long ways away I`m sure,but at least it will give me sumthing to shoot for,hehe.

Also,can I get the same info on a mare,since that will most likely be my first useful pet.... Thanks!!

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Your first really useful pet could be a pack of frenzied ostards, or a pack of hell hounds. Those aren't as sexy as mares or dragons, but they are devastating, even if they are a bit hard to keep alive. After that the next useful pet you can own would probably be a bake kitsune, and then after that, a mare.

Heck, at lower level taming, for the fun of it, you should try a pack of bears. You might be surprised what you could do with a pack of grizzly bears.

G

small pets are fun!
Me and my guild went after blood eles with packs of tame mongbats
we actually killed a few before we got killed...then again we went naked...
ph well, it was fun and in the end, thats what were all here for

J

JoyousGard

I had fun with two Deathwatch beetles. Still leaves room for your horse and taming two other animals. ALthough they need to be trained a bit to fight off ogres and stuff.

They look cool in 3d and you don't see a lot of em around so they are kind of unique. I had to dump mine though to make room in the stables. A fully trained one may be a good 1slot companion for 4slotters.