• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Felguard

G

Ok, my Warlock just recently got to 50 and got her Felguard.

I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed in it. It doesn't seem as strong as my VW. There isn't any way to heal it like the VW with "Consume Shadows". At least if there is I haven't found it yet. And it also seems to use it's mana way too fast and it's mana doesn't seem to replenish very quickly.

So what am I missing here?

G

Did you train it up? I know its gonna sound stupid asking that, but it gets better as you hit 60. Believe me. I'm at 70 and while he takes damage, it all depends on how you're specced with him to make hm good ....and training.

Hubby though this sucked at first till he trained it LOL

B

Bo Riddler

If I recall correctly it'll be level 56 when you get a couple of show stopping skills for the Felguard that will really stop the enemy and make them fight it and not you.

Its coming.

Bo

R

RayneStorm

Agreed, it takes a few levels to really shine. I got mine at 60 with the 2.0 Free Respec, and it had a few skills to train up...and I loved it from the get-go. Use your VW until about 60...then pull out the Felguard is my suggestion.

G

Yes, I trained him! Although I do sometimes forget that little thing

Ok, so, I will pull him back out occasionally when I hit higher levels, in the meantime I will play with my VW, whom I really like alot, although he just HAS to mouth off at me!

G

Yeah once you hit 60 he becomes a lifesaver. He is godsend to me hehe