• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Fel Yew Peninsula House - ATL (Waterfront)/ N Abby Backyard - offers

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hello everyone, i have the Peninsula house west of Fel-Yew Gate. If you do any gate fighting at all, chances are you've fought around my house. It's available for 1Plat. Currently open to the public, so go check it out - straight west of the gate. The N Abbey area is the front yard. Very cool house to own!

Questions, ask
2018-11-17 20_21_14-Ultima Online - Ultima Online (Atlantic).png 2018-11-17 20_25_29-Ultima Online - Ultima Online (Atlantic).png

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this is a real post, you have overplayed your hand by nearly 200x. A small fel plot with no storage, high traffic, in a bad location? Moongate? Bank? Where? This place is so far away from those things you cant even see them on the minimap. The point of house hiding im pretty sure, is to be near the pvp. [I think house hiding is where you are finding the 'value'].

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I appreciate the conversation, no need to troll my post... if you know the location of this house then you understand its value. If you don’t like my price, that’s totally ok with me- offer and let’s make a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Opening this up to any offers. If you are at all interested, HMU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk