• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fel side, anyone got a rune there

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you don't find one locally, I have one on Europa, I don't have a shield for Sonoma, but I can get it to Origin or, if I'm really pushed, Atlantic if that helps.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Which Shard Friend

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
9-4-20220021.jpg 9-4-20220022.jpg 9-4-20220023.jpg
nope
this was all trammel side, all around the lake and the island. I was told they had the rune for trammel due to a very old event back then, and I bet they also use the fel stones for the other side

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
No boats. Need the rune or someone to drop you off.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i know i have one.... somewhere.
i used a fel moonstone to pop over and mark it.
and its on sonoma, but i for the life of me cant find it.
way too many runebooks!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
found it!
get ahold of me on Discord and ill get ya a copy

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a Sonoma Shield and runes to that island on both facets that I can bring from Legends.

Some people call it Justice Island I call Avalon Island after Avalon from the King Arthur stories.

Where would you like to meet?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Tram side on ATL is called Vic's Foot locker
I have a Sonoma Shield and runes to that island on both facets that I can bring from Legends.

Some people call it Justice Island I call Avalon Island after Avalon from the King Arthur stories.

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i have a rune on all shards but the 2 you cant transfer off. If you tell me the shard and give me sextant coords to a mailbox i will drop a rune in there for you.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
it was MY good deed for the day you dirty dogs!
find your own helpless soul to assist!

Galedriel613

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a rune on all shards but the 2 you cant transfer off. If you tell me the shard and give me sextant coords to a mailbox i will drop a rune in there for you.
I know Luc - if you drop the rune in my mailbox, I'll give it to her. 42.11N, 67.00E - thanks

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards

I can get those on Legends
9-7-20220004.jpg
just tell me when and where to meet

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
So far I have the Fel side for the island on Sonoma and also Balhae, the Fel side on Sonoma belongs to a member of WAKA, when I recalled in to check the rune I had my Mare in guard mode, had his target, before he attack me, I waited as I did not wish a fight, just wanted to mark a couple more locations, he then attacked me. Again I have zero wish to fight, so when he PK me I gave the count then log off so the Mare would vanish, I then used help and with to the Brit healers, last thing I saw, as a ghost was the Red WAKA placing broken chairs to block further recalls in, recalled to Justice shrine, reclaim the body, then I took that rune and had a scribe make copies.

Then I went to Balhae, (transfer a copy of the rune there) and marked several runes there, (Fel side) I am going to bring copies back to Sonoma.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
If you don't find one locally, I have one on Europa, I don't have a shield for Sonoma, but I can get it to Origin or, if I'm really pushed, Atlantic if that helps.
I can pick that up from you, I want a copy on every shard if possible.
9-7-20220004.jpg

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I wish to thank everyone, so far I have Legends, Atlantic, Lake Superior, Great Lakes, Chesapeake, Origin, Pacific, Baja, Sonoma, Europa, Balhae, Formosa. Fel side Justice island runes

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Would either of you be willing to meet this afternoon to share?
were you asking me? Why yes I will share. gladly open the gate for you to go thru and mark. I already been PK on one shard for marking there.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
So far I have the Fel side for the island on Sonoma and also Balhae, the Fel side on Sonoma belongs to a member of WAKA, when I recalled in to check the rune I had my Mare in guard mode, had his target, before he attack me, I waited as I did not wish a fight, just wanted to mark a couple more locations, he then attacked me. Again I have zero wish to fight, so when he PK me I gave the count then log off so the Mare would vanish, I then used help and with to the Brit healers, last thing I saw, as a ghost was the Red WAKA placing broken chairs to block further recalls in, recalled to Justice shrine, reclaim the body, then I took that rune and had a scribe make copies.

Then I went to Balhae, (transfer a copy of the rune there) and marked several runes there, (Fel side) I am going to bring copies back to Sonoma.
sounds like someone needs about 30 greater dragons released in front of their house....

Snoop

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran

I am the GM of Waka, and It was my character who you told your mare to "all kill". You can clearly see from my journal that you said "all kill" BEFORE I attacked you.

Please do not play the victim, you were not.

In Fel you are open to attack anytime. When you tell a pet to "all kill" you have committed to a line of action.

Right now we have been pretty nice to PAS.

If you would like to escalate this situation I am game. Please continue to stoke the fires. PAS vs Waka, I am sure we have tried that before.

Attachments

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I am the GM of Waka, and It was my character who you told your mare to "all kill". You can clearly see from my journal that you said "all kill" BEFORE I attacked you.

Please do not play the victim, you were not.

In Fel you are open to attack anytime. When you tell a pet to "all kill" you have committed to a line of action.

Right now we have been pretty nice to PAS.

If you would like to escalate this situation I am game. Please continue to stoke the fires. PAS vs Waka, I am sure we have tried that before.
I said that yes, to place Zue in guard mode once more but I did not target you. Had your bar also, could see the damage the mare was doing before I log off to get it off you. Zue was not getting hurt that much and was fully healed when I call him to me after I was res in Brit... During all those times you were hitting me I made only one spell to invis each time.
9-7-20220004.jpg
Feel free to chat anytime.
9-8-20220004.jpg

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The all kill command (f2) is one key, my all guard me is three keys ctrl/alt g, requires two hands. you hit the esc key to close the targeting hand

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The all kill command (f2) is one key, my all guard me is three keys ctrl/alt g, requires two hands. you hit the esc key to close the targeting hand
Maybe make a 1 key macro that says "Hello" when recalling to someone's house instead one using all kill? The victim of your assault can not see your hands.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old thread but just saw it.

This is exactly why you Whisper all pet commands. No one ever sees it coming ;)

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Old thread but just saw it.

This is exactly why you Whisper all pet commands. No one ever sees it coming ;)
he uses UO Assist with the Classic Client.
I believe that his hot key must be one that everyone normally uses.
I don't really pay attention to which one it is, because it makes me nervous when it pops up.
(makes me relive being constantly attacked by my cousins virtual boyfriend in my early days)

he constantly clicks his hot key
whether he is going into an unfriendly area or not

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any client can set up ‘Whisper’ commands. Instead of ‘Say’ just select ‘Whisper’ before typing in your verbiage. All pets will respond to this exactly the same regardless of distance. Only players standing next to you will see.

I use ONLY UO classic with UOA & have for 25yrs (sub’d UOA shortly after it dropped). All my pet commands are setup holding ALT & on keys A, S, D, F, G. They do not interfere w normal typed conversation and all are ‘Whispered’, some w emotes which are seen by others... ie, emote- *snaps fingers* (next line) whisper- ‘All follow me’. Enemies never see attks coming & friendlys never get worried by typos. How often do you have someone standing 1 space away to see a whisper? Generally, you should move away from anyone that close as they are prob trying to snoop or steal from you.

Not trying to stir anything up but trying to offer sound advice that may help others avoid similar issues in the future ;)

Last edited:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you dont even need to use uoassist to whisper, in the normal 2D hotkey section just pick whisper instead of yell for when your making your pet command hotkeys.
you can record you uoassist macros using whisper and uoassist will record them as whispers.
so if you have a hotkey that dismounts you and says all kill (like all good tamers should have) and you have your all kill set to whisper it will record it as such.
all i use on all my tamers is whisper commands.
not just for being able to command my pets in fel and have no one know what im doing but its just common courtesy because when you are at events and what not your not walking around ALL KILL, ALL KILL, ALL KILL, ALL FOLLOW ME, ALL KILL, ALL STAY, etc, ect.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I think I have them on Cats and I do on Siege. I have the castle in back of your house plot on Siege in Gilfane