• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fel. questions

• Thread starter Saint of napa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Saint of napa

i am a tamer trying to lvl up music skills and was thinking of doing it in fel. was wondering if this was a good idea? how safe is it? will i just be pked that it wont be worth it. and does anyone sell fel. rune books for the dungeons,islands and towns?? thx!

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the most part, if you stay away from the moongates and champion spawn locations, you will have the run of Felucca (generally speaking). If concerned, just have protection up and be ready to cast recall on your default rune.

D

dielock

i am a tamer trying to lvl up music skills and was thinking of doing it in fel. was wondering if this was a good idea? how safe is it? will i just be pked that it wont be worth it. and does anyone sell fel. rune books for the dungeons,islands and towns?? thx!
I trained Stealth in Fel. The only time I ran into anyone was when I decided to Stealth a Champ Spawn. I failed and got myself killed.

Other than that, Fel is pretty empty.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fel isnt bad... If someone you dont know comes on screen... either cast heal and start running... or cast recall and try to hit a default on your runebook.... either way... You will have a good story!