• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Fel New Magincia Home (guard zone) (60m)

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Selling the plot at the location marked in the picture below in Felucca New Magincia. I paid 100m for this site less than a month ago, but have recently become more and more involved with the Napa Valley Shard and so I plan to transfer there as soon as this house sells. Selling the house for 60m (obo) or I will trade outright for a Shard Transfer Token (I've seen these for around 55m on vendors).

Anyone interested should contact Real Estate in-game at his house ESE of Luna's East Gate. You can also contact me directly through my ICQ at 645280391. I will not be online until around 8pm Pac time tonight, but I will receive ICQ through my phone and will reply right away.

I'm hoping to sell this house by early tomorrow, but if I can sell it tonight then that's just as good. This is a great house location and if I were staying on Atlantic then I would be more than happy to keep it (I'm getting almost the exact same spot on Napa).

FelHouse.jpg