• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Fel New Mag House On Water - Closest to Gate

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hello all,
I have an amazing house forsale. It is in FEL New Mag. It is a 15x15 (all houses are this size) awaiting your customization. It is one of the better houses in New Mag because it is water front, 0 spawn, and its the closest house to the gate (pic below). It's a max lockdowns house with a very nice neighbor in front of you - @Nails Warstein. The house is open to the public for viewing.

Will be sold by the 11pm EST today
Starting bid is 75m
Buyout is 200m

***I reserve the right to refuse a bid/trade

Feel free to bid here, or send me a pm/ icq. All bids/ offers given via pm/icq will be posted here to make it fair.
map.jpg
icqand first floor.jpg

security etc.jpg

top floor.jpg

friendly Neighbor.jpg

icq below - feel free to ask questions about the property.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Bump, great location at a great price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if anyone is interested in this great spot, icq me and we can work out a good price.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
bump - let me know if you have any interest...