• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Fel Minoc Castle ##SOLD##

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
will be open to offers per box- take a look they all set to public
open to offers for all the boxes seperate from castle sale
open to offers castle and items inside..
open to offers on castle alone...

ask for shining force or wokhoss on europa in game...

picture of location below... just try8ng to thin out all my exceesive items.. i dont have the time or the will to vend anymore... feel free to look around my other 2 europa houses...more items boxes will be added as i sort through the other two deco keep and castle...

1 europa castle sale.png

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
reserve is 200m on castle alone..quick buyout would be 250m ...THIS is based on last two ''RECENT'' reported castle sales in felucca .. one on ice island which went for around @240m and one on skara plains @250m....which was a steal in my eyes.

happy to sell alone ...i can move all the stuff / items back form whence it came... just thought it would entice a nice bid to make the castle cheaper with vendor resales...i just havent got time for a vendor shop anymore

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
best offer over 200m buys this beauty ...not the teleporters..lots of the loot boxes sold...but what ever is left stays with the castle sale