• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Closed due to trolls.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selling this Fel Keep on ATL.
It Could be a castle if the house to the west ever fell. I also own the other two houses around if you would like those it could be arranged.

Buy Out 2.5p
Minimum offer that will be considered 1.8p

here is location
fel keep non.PNG

Last edited:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
here is what the castle would look like.

desert castle.PNG

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
what gives it the ability to be custom or not?
It all depends on the terrain around or inside (open areas) of your Keep/Castle, if there's any rocks or trees within the grid it will block you from customizing.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
darn methink keeps that are not customable are half price the ones that are... the new 10 keeps... well most of them being 4 story and a lot more user friedly...saying that it is on a castle spot depends if someone want to sit and pay sit and pay can get very very costly in real bucks!!! other than that good luck with the sale but im out if it cant be customed the olde style aint a patch on several of the new designs

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
darn methink keeps that are not customable are half price the ones that are... the new 10 keeps... well most of them being 4 story and a lot more user friedly...saying that it is on a castle spot depends if someone want to sit and pay sit and pay can get very very costly in real bucks!!! other than that good luck with the sale but im out if it cant be customed the olde style aint a patch on several of the new designs
thanks for the valuable insight...

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't cut the bidding short... Trying to get something going for you! Maybe a bidding war will break out!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1plat for the non custom keep would not want any of the others around it ...gets far to silly paying 90 day

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't cut the bidding short... Trying to get something going for you! Maybe a bidding war will break out!

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25x the price of a 18x18 for 6 more squares and half the floors.. Not sure why it's worth 2.5plat. It's not custom. I would of let the bidding run... But it's yours to sell. The last custom one sold for 2.25 on here.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
25x the price of a 18x18 for 6 more squares and half the floors.. Not sure why it's worth 2.5plat. It's not custom. I would of let the bidding run... But it's yours to sell. The last custom one sold for 2.25 on here.
guys this isnt an auction... As I said the buy out is 2.5p and I will consider any other offers. Ive considered yours and said no thanks. Please move on.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kas i dont see you or anyone else making offers? I was going to make another offer after the 1plat offer but oh well let it sit for weeks on end. Thats the sellers choice.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Why would I make an offer on something I don’t want? And why do you keep low balling something that’s worth more? Don’t make me say more I shouldn’t.. good day!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its worth what someone is willing to offer to pay... there is no set minumn price for anything in this game ....only prices people speculate they are worth

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Added a minimum offer that will be considered. Please have your discussion on what is appropriate and what isnt somewhere else.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The keep next door is almost ready to be sold as well.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please send me a pm when this is around 1.4 I'll take it then.

Thanks

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's not an offer... I. Said when you get to 1.4.....
please go somewhere else. you are not welcome to bid, offer, reply, harass, offer your opinion, or generally speak in any of my sales.

Reactions: Kas

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope you mean that bc I've bought more then may far share of stuff of you. But You seem a little grumpy.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thread closed. Sick of the trolls. ill just sell in gen chat.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Erm nobodys trolling anyone ????... Its just non custom keeps ....and also to some extent non custom castles have lost value ............sorry but its the truth ....people like the new 4 floor designs ...end of story

Kas

Slightly Crazed
its worth what someone is willing to offer to pay... there is no set minumn price for anything in this game ....only prices people speculate they are worth
As you said only what people speculate they are worth. Point is the op put a set minimum he would accept and people still feel the need to put there 2 cents where it doesn’t belong...

Last edited: