• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fel House Owner

Driven Insane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Does anybody know the owner of this house? It's in Fel, northeast of Skara. Don't know how to get the exact coordinates.

I'd be interested in buying it if I could get ahold of the owner.

Thanks.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The owner is Aryke! It says right there. He is old timey player who was in FL. I think that may be a converted large tower and possibly grandfathered. He also has a large tower with his name on it on Ice Island. I do see him now and then running around.

Driven Insane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thanks,

I was in FL for years. I thought he spelled his name with a "c" ..ie..... Arycke. But it's been a few years since I've seen him.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thats not arycke's house, thnk he lives closer to yew gate, possible other acct or cloned name

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coulda sworn I saw him in the damn thing back in the day when there was such a thing as FL...