• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fel champs nerfed?

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys after my 13th fel champ without no drop I am beganning to wonder. I am not a Person that whines because he doesnt get a drop everytime BUT my UO Buddy who is also doing fel Champs hastnt got a drop for 18 hunts! The scroll drops seems normal. Any News or just BOTH of us have bad luck ALL the time because we dont do Champs a the same time

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Hi guys after my 13th fel champ without no drop I am beganning to wonder. I am not a Person that whines because he doesnt get a drop everytime BUT my UO Buddy who is also doing fel Champs hastnt got a drop for 18 hunts! The scroll drops seems normal. Any News or just BOTH of us have bad luck ALL the time because we dont do Champs a the same time
What type of drops? Forgive my ignorance..

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got one yesterday. Drops aren't too frequent but I seem to be streaky in getting them.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The RNG just is jacking with you... like it does me... Some folk just have better luck with it.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those drops are rare, I suspect I completed at least 1K+ champs and likely a lot more but those drops hardly ever happened either to myself or another guild member. I recall farming the hythloth champ when it was new looking for a robe but never did get one....at least 100 of those but it never dropped.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Those drops are rare, I suspect I completed at least 1K+ champs and likely a lot more but those drops hardly ever happened either to myself or another guild member. I recall farming the hythloth champ when it was new looking for a robe but never did get one....at least 100 of those but it never dropped.
I did a champ in Fel with sampire, Pker came by but convinced him we are better off working together, brough in his protector char and we got the PS, but I also got the Djin ring from the champ after champ died, in the back pack..Funny thing is that I did not even know it was a drop, or champ drop. Still got the ring (its not too hot..lol) and few PS. Learn something every day I guess..Been at other champs, and no drops..

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm if it was only me i would have thought that i just had bad luck only my uo Buddy has the same prob. But ok Maybe we both just had bad luck at the same time although we do Champs at different times

thanks for the reply guys!!