• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Fel Castle

W

weezer

depends on location

Keeps, you could place a fel keep right now if you look hard enough.

Fel Casltles are about 125-150 for decent locations (skarea brea, minoc bowl, etc)

less than 100 for a swamp

ice island between 100 and 120

Much much more for better spots like marble island, the spots to the right of vesper, etc.

Tram castles are cheaper (roughtly 100 mil, 80 mil for spots like the swamp or high spawn locations).

People may dispute these prices (higher and lower), however I have sold sevaral hundred castles in my day and I have had no problem getting quick deals done with these pricing guidelines.

I may have one for sale now if you are interested (would need to look at my lockdown situation first).

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trammel castles can sell for as low as 50mill if they're in high spawn areas.

As for fel castles, 100mill is the cheapest I've seen one go for.

M

MoreBeer

awsome.. thanks for the heads up.. and here i thought i had some gold still.. 7 years of inflation.. lol

M

MoreBeer

Thanks again!! i was able to find a spot for a keep in fel.. i did check trammel side.. but didnt have any luck...

well.. no its official .. im broke.. time to dungon crawl :danceb: