• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fel Castle is SOLD!

• Thread starter RestlessLA
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RestlessLA

brand new freshly placed FEL castle for sale, current pricetag of 25 mils

located just north of brit swamp, has occasional brigands/trolls/ogres and healers wandering around (what the hell do u care though, its in fel, place will be private
)

icq me at 233-385-192 if i do not know who u are payment will be made via my vendor at my luna house by buying a book for the cost of the castle then we will go and make the transfer

I

imported_Fran Fury

*checks bank account*

*cries*

So sad...I want a castle.

I

imported_Fran Fury

How about the super rare, seldom seen, Chango's pants?

R

RestlessLA

well i do try to collect rare equip-able items as i am starting to build a collection inside my luna house.... however for some reason i am not compelled to acquire that particular item

C

Chango Pelon

I don't blame you.

Seriously though, if we had the goldage, it would be done. GOF needs the upgrade.

R

RestlessLA

start farmin and sellin gold skulls and see if u can come up with the goldage before it sells

I

imported_Fran Fury

*starts the buy Fran and Chango a castle fund*

R

RestlessLA

if u guys think u can come up with the dinero within a week or so i will hold the place for ya

P

Peladon_LA

I'm officially droppin out of the castle purchase bit....busted my nee a few days ago and didnt notice that it was broke for 3 days...lol. So now im in a cast and can barely manage to sit in front of my computer for more than a few minutes at a time....where are my pain pills again.....

R

RestlessLA

castle has been sold... if i acquire another it will be posted on here as well

M

MuseDeDannan

I totally think you should let chango his lady make payments. Something like 10 mil down and 3 mil a month plus interest? UO should have mortgages, we have real estate brokers for crying out loud!

R

RestlessLA

something like that might have been acceptable, and still may be in the future with a different castle, however this one has been sold :/

I

imported_Fran Fury

Haha Thanks Muse
I like the way ya think.

And all is good with Restless selling this castle. No worries I am sure one will come up. Maybe closer to the water even...we tend to stick close to the water.

M

MuseDeDannan

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe closer to the water even...we tend to stick close to the water.

[/ QUOTE ]

like the elementals ye be!