• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Fel Castle for Sale on Ice - No spawn / pks on LA

• Thread starter grabber5575
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

grabber5575

Start bid 20 mill most list / listed for 35mill loc @ 95* 6'N x 166* 22W on Dagger / Ice Isle. Near the path that leads to the other side ( mining pass as you see in the pic ) fel castle.png Never seen a pk , except when once during an IDOC but wasn't anything to worry bout just us having fun is all. Never been bothered mining / farming leather / fishing or anything. Sure occasional frost troll about it. I posted it for 7 days time knowing how slow the forums / shard is at times. Others have been listed for 35mill so it sounded like a fair starting point. If after 7 days will be reposted or accept reasonable / fair offers maybe trades. The 2 fountains will be yanked out before sale / trade so if ya stop in an check it out an was wondering. Eh only 2 of em , not like it's a mass quantity. Be nice to find something on Atl ( where I used to play ) I'm reasonable and fair if you prefer to trade. If you want to get a broke for a x-shard trade please pay the broker fees. I've got about 200k between all my chars an slowly building it up these past couple weeks ive been back. I've done 2 xshard deals so far with 2 different people and sure they would even vouch I don't rip people off / scam.

ICQ Number : 620003103 if ya wanna take a look will also drop some runes around as well for ya to take a look at your leisure. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

grabber5575

Ugh , sorry about that / this. I forgot the 30mill BO. Not tryin to bump or spam , but I am trying to look for my brain this morning.