• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Feel shut out of the Moonglow event?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Here's two suggestions on having fun with it.

1. Take a giant beetle, and loot everyone else's kills.There are tens of thousands of gold, and a lot of good items (I got 2 100-luck bracelets in 30 minutes, one off a shadowlord someone else killed) being left behind. You might even luck into some event items. Heck, as there's still the forge there, take a pile of scrolls and some tools, and do repairs/make repair deeds, and sell them either in the event, or just outside in "real" Moonglow for outrageous amounts.

2. It's April Fool's Day - go freak out the tamers and Warriors. Outside the fence, in an area that gets very little event spawn, by the flower garden of the bank, is one of those stone knobs that one can mine. Go there, and mine with gargoyle pickaxes (and use a Prospector tool for maximum elevation). Get an ele or two to spawn, then have them chase you into town (you'll outrun them, easy). This unexpected "spawn" will have them freaking - and they might just even blackrock infect the eles. Plus, if blackrock eles can still spawn, you might even GET one. BWAAAAHAAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

G

*rofl* I like the BRE mining... there were a few blackrock infected beasties on Atlantic last night.

Defintally go with the looting, between what I was able to kill and just randomly pick up I must of cleared 10-11 dark wisp paragon chests and around 40k gold in pretty short order and a few nice items to try and enchant.