• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Feeding a Stone Slith.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
Okay so...!
I tamed a Stone Slith and stabled it months back, I just took it out and to bond it I obviously needed to feed it.
Its favorite food is metal, so I looked in my bag to see if I had anything metal and the first thing I see is a house placement tool.
I thought yep okay I'll try to feed it that and to my dismay it bonded!
That is the most random thing I have seen in Ultima Online in awhile.

Sorry I thought this was funny! :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well that was totally bizarre! o_O
I hope you don't stumble upon your dream house spot until you get a new placement tool!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They eat metal. Dont try to see if it can wear your legendary plate chest. It just eats it.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now we got to start up mining and blacksmithing just to keep this beastie happy ;P

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Will they eat a few gold coins?
"Younger" WWs will eat gold. By "Younger" i mean WWs that were tamed after 1998. I have an old WW that i tamed the first week T2A came out in 1998, Hades, and he refuses to eat gold. Any WWs that i've tamed since then, will eat gold.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Younger" WWs will eat gold. By "Younger" i mean WWs that were tamed after 1998. I have an old WW that i tamed the first week T2A came out in 1998, Hades, and he refuses to eat gold. Any WWs that i've tamed since then, will eat gold.
Well, now I have to go take my WW out of the stable, dust him off, and see if he eats gold.