• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] February House Cleaning

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning!

I would like to offer some items for sale, please PM me in case you are interested:

No 1.: Archdaemon Statue - rare drop from the abyssal infernal spawn

f.jpg

No 2.: EM-Bennu Sash

h.jpg

No. 3: A Lighthouse Deed (picture shows the placed version)

g.jpg

No. 4: Tragic Remains of the Travesty - deco drop from peerless, makes funny noise

i.jpg

SOLD for 200k to Mr. Igg A Pie!

No. 5: Field of Blades - rare deco drop from Corgul (animated)

z.jpg

SOLD for 1.2m to Lady Baby Doll!

Thank you!

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for your offer, Igg. Warmly appreciated. I checked some older sales and would go with 300k. Deal? ;-)

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tbh 300k is way more than i would like to pay. i can meet you half way at 200 only because you have always been fair with me. otherwise, i will sadly have to pass on this, at this time.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, Igg - for you I will go the way (and many more) :)

In 2015 the item sold for 1.4-2.2 m on the auctions, in 2018 it sold for 500k (one of the later auctions). I think, 200k is a good price and we all know, that things have changed lately ;-)

Thanks for your offer and let me know, when/how I can meet you.

Have a good one!

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTF?!?!? were the sold as a "lot"? i would not even consider paying anywhere close for that for just one regardless of the graphic. i though 100k was a fair price for both of us. regardless i thank you for doing the 200k. as usual, it will get payed forward

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, one time it was 4 of them and one other auction there were 5 of them (1.4 and 2.2 m). Last time a piece of them was sold was one single item for 500k. So I am really happy that you are willing to do it for 200k. Thank you, Igg! You are a great trading partner! I will drop the item in your mailbox and leave a rune with your name on it in my vendor - is that okay?

Which mailbox shall I use?

Have a nice week :)

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i do not have a mailbox. if you put the rune on the vendor i will just buy it and catch up with you at a later date for the pick up. you are a most reputable vendor and do not worry about the transaction be completed at a later date.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Sir! Given the partial/temporary rudeness of this subforum, your last post is heartwarming.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I added a "Field of Blades", a rare deco drop from Corgul. Currently, there are two on vendor search for 2.6m. I would sell mine for the half - 1.3 m (or best offer).

Have a good one!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it wasnt you, I would have said: Well, it's just 100k ;)

But because it's you it's yours!

Thank you for your interest and your support!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smiles* Well ya said obo, so the haggle in me stepped up, I thought ya would have haggled back for the hell of it at 1,250 m. But 1.2 I accept , lol. You in game ?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont haggle with you, you are in my circle of most-liked. I might be ingame later.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies I will do your 1.3 cause your cool tooo, but with no haggle skills. Want to put a item on your vendor when ya get time I will buy it up today!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Igg, the rune with your amount of gold is in the vendor. Write me an ICQ message when we can meet
@BD, the Field of Blades is in your mailbox in New Mag, a rune with the amount of gold is in my vendor

Thank you!