• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

February 6: TC3 going offline at 4:30-ish

G

New shiny update! YAY! We don't expect downtime to be shorter than an hour. It might even be longer than 90 minutes. I'm sorry I can't be more specific. Truth is, we don't even know to be able to guesstimate it today.

I'll keep you updated!

I

imported_Danny Dots

ohh i wonder what this shiny update will be?

G

<blockquote><hr>

ohh i wonder what this shiny update will be?

[/ QUOTE ]

more bugs of course!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Oddly enough city went down about the time for the Community Pub to open up. Only 90 minutes? pfft. I think not. Need to eat up more of that pub time. LOL.

G

<blockquote><hr>

We don't expect downtime to be shorter than an hour. It might even be longer than 90 minutes. I'm sorry I can't be more specific. Truth is, we don't even know to be able to guesstimate it today.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least you didn't say indefinite.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

We don't expect downtime to be shorter than an hour. It might even be longer than 90 minutes. I'm sorry I can't be more specific. Truth is, we don't even know to be able to guesstimate it today.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least you didn't say indefinite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Naaaaah. I stick to four letter words when things go wrong.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

Parizad, any expectations as to when merges may take place? I won't hold you against it. I promise. &lt;Grabs stone tablet&gt;

G

<blockquote><hr>

Parizad, any expectations as to when merges may take place? I won't hold you against it. I promise. &lt;Grabs stone tablet&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

We honestly don't know. So anything I say at this point would be a guess, and that's not fair to you guys.

G

Okay so... There is NOTHING to see at the EA Store in TC3.

Speaking of TC3, it is now internal. It'll be public shortly. Will keep you updated.

N

NightFlyer

I caught it, Parizad. And definately have questions.

But will save them for the Pub.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I caught it, Parizad. And definately have questions.

But will save them for the Pub.

[/ QUOTE ]

O. Ok.

I don't know why Lee spells it "inter anally." To be truthful, I never cared enough to ask. But we'll save it for the Pub.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

TC3 is now open!!

[/ QUOTE ]

are there version notes?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

TC3 is now open!!

[/ QUOTE ]

are there version notes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but they haven't been written yet. As soon as Lee posts them, they will have been written, and therefor they will exist.

It'll be alive! ALIVE! Eeeeek!

KK, I'll stop with the caffeine for tonight.