• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

February 29th: TC3 Offling at 2:30 pm PST (CANCELLED)

G

TC3 will be coming offline for about an hour at 3 pm PST. We will be testing out the east coast move.

In the past couple of weeks, everytime anyone's mentioned east or west coast, I pop up with "EASSSSSSSST SIIIIIIIIIIDE!" or "WESSSSSSSSST SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!" They're so sick and tired of me doing that. Everyone is super happy to get this done and over with so they don't have to hear me.

Oh oh, and with the "WESSSSSSSST SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!" I do the hand gesture.

Good times... Good times...

UPDATE: It is going offline at 2:30-ish pm PST. That means now!
UPDATE at 3:58 p.m.: We're cancelling this for the day. We're still having major patcher problems (as some of you are all too aware of), and we're going to work on that.

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

TC3 will be coming offline for about an hour at 3 pm PST. We will be testing out the east coast move.

In the past couple of weeks, everytime anyone's mentioned east or west coast, I pop up with "EASSSSSSSST SIIIIIIIIIIDE!" or "WESSSSSSSSST SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!" They're so sick and tired of me doing that. Everyone is super happy to get this done and over with so they don't have to hear me.

Oh oh, and with the "WESSSSSSSST SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!" I do the hand gesture.

Good times... Good times...

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawl.

M

Monkeybear

Is this the move from west to east or just a simple test?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

And is there a chance that somewhere between east and west you'll run across a novelty cream bear suit store?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Both. We're testing it out by doing it to TC3.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

And is there a chance that somewhere between east and west you'll run across a novelty cream bear suit store?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

G

Oy! There goes Pari, reppin' da 650!
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]There was one located along the old US Route 66... Unfotunately, I'm pretty sure these guys took the interstate.

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

YAA that means if TC3 works well and it can be moved to the east coast Server tonight sweet! that means Monday will be EA land! I hope the TC 3 can be moved fine
if so we will be on a roll for the next cities coming

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

*offers to trade Pari her "g" for an "e"

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i just noticed that

G

I'm just excited 3 days early for this move!! Nice DEV's Keep it up

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't TC3 meant to move on Tuesday 26th

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't TC3 meant to move on Tuesday 26th

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope Monday March 3rd it said in the blog! So nice 3 days Early

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Tue, Feb 26: Test Center 3 will go offline for a few hours for data center and database migration.

Wed, Feb 27: EA-Land will go offline for a few hours for data center and database migration.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Tue, Feb 26: Test Center 3 will go offline for a few hours for data center and database migration.

Wed, Feb 27: EA-Land will go offline for a few hours for data center and database migration.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

# Monday, March 3, 2008 at 8:00 A.M. PST. Test Center 3 will go offline for a data center migration. We expect the down to be between 2-4 hours.
# Tuesday, March 4, 2008 at 8:00 A.M. PST. EA-Land will go offline for a data center migration. This will happen only if the data migration for Test Center 3 is okay.

They updated it later Monkey

J

jafo1972

When is this happening? It's an hour later and TC3 is still up, waiting for it to go down any minute I guess.

G

Please note the new update:

UPDATE at 3:58 p.m.: We're cancelling this for the day. We're still having major patcher problems (as some of you are all too aware of), and we're going to work on that.

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I suppose this is good since I was frightened to find out what sort of punishment "Offling" might be. :p

~Coy

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I suppose this is good since I was frightened to find out what sort of punishment "Offling" might be. :p

~Coy

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww that sucks, Hope they can do it tommrow and still be ahead of schedule!

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

~Coy

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww that sucks, Hope they can do it tommrow and still be ahead of schedule!

[/ QUOTE ]

Tomorrows Saturday so doubt it very much