• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

February 14th: EA-Land Offline @ 1:30-ish pm PST

G

We don't expect downtime to be longer than an hour.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!! Now let's all smooch and laugh at the people that get mono. ::puckers up::

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully this will be a good update. Maybe I will be able to use my objects :O

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Hopefully this will be a good update. Maybe I will be able to use my objects :O

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

# Broken Objects: We fixed some broken objects and broke some working objects. We introduced a bug last week this fixes that bug however, it affects objects purchased in the last week. There is a second and possibly third step to fix all the objects in the world. Please be patient this is the first step.
# Custom Content: Skinning objects fall back to “?”. You can now eject your image.
# Lot Bug: Fixed.
# Free Players: Can now resize lots.
# Objects: ATM graphics updated<blockquote><hr>

Graphics probably not in the update for EA Land.

G

Whatever went into TC3 yesterday is what will be in EALand today, that's how it works. So just read what was in yesterdays TC3 update and you get todays EALand update.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Please note, the time changed from 3 pm to 1:30-ish

[/ QUOTE ]

i liked 3 pm better