• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

February 13th - TC3 Going Offline at 2:30-ish pm PST...

G

...for an update! Yay!!

Lee will post Version Notes on the blog within the next 24 hours.

P

PB Three

I thought I heard it was for next-week.

This is better. (I hope) lol

PB Three

G

<blockquote><hr>

I thought I heard it was for next-week.

This is better. (I hope) lol

PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]
It's the regular Wednesday update - not the bit they are planning for next week.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ah, ok.

I didn't think that, a friend did.

PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh suuuuuuuuuuuuuure, "a friend."

Kidding!

P

PB Three

Hahaha, Parizad...

Suuuuuuureeee you're kidding. :p

PB Three

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hahaha, Parizad...

PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you're suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Hahaha, Parizad...

PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you're suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

[/ QUOTE ]

say goodbye to your sims, now you truly are forced to make decisions on EALand and tc3.

G

Dang I just started a post kinda like this, I should read more clearly through here before I go post...

Why do we not have a city even offline on the stratics home page for TSO? It was there with all the other cities this am.....

G

Yay! The weekly update!

Gotta love this dev team. Much better than those annual updates we were getting this time last year.

G

I especially love them and Pari this week. Thank you guys for the tree!
It makes up for all the broken items and the ones stuck in my inventory (12 Love beds on one). I can't post on tso-e LOL Dif name there. LMAO too infamous. I have not been attacked there yet. ROFL For me being the evil one I sure do get attacked here often.

Good luck to the team on a speedy resolution to all the problems. I know you all love this game as much as any of us. More than most.

Good luck to the rest of you on future events.

G

<blockquote><hr>

What are you trying to say, Fester?

PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]

taken from tso-e.com

<blockquote><hr>

Wed, Feb 20: A client update will be provided. The update will provide eight (8) available slots for EA-Land. Characters from ALL cities (except Test Center 3) will be filling those slots. (Important Note: if you have more total characters than eight (8) in those cities some of characters will no longer be available so make room for all your characters).

<font color="blue"> Thu, Feb 21: All cities except EA-Land and Test Center 3 will go offline permanently.</font>

Tue, Feb 26: Test Center 3 will go offline for a few hours for data center and database migration.

Wed, Feb 27: EA-Land will go offline for a few hours for data center and database migration.

Caveat: There are a lot of elements involved behind the scenes involving a few groups. The dates may change by 1-2 weeks.

Moves and Merges

The shutdown does NOT affect moves or merges. We will continue to move and merge characters until the cities are empty.

Moves (a.k.a. Bullet Train): The moves were placed on hold for short time due to a bug with multi-tile objects. Once that bugged is addressed we will resume moves.

Merges: The issues with the merge are being addressed. There is more work required; a future post will be provided when we can accurately predict merge dates.

Regards,

[/ QUOTE ]

combine the bold blue above with the broken bullet train/sim moveand broken merge that means ALOT of players in the other 10 cities will have NO sims to play at all if they do not have an EA Land sim or TC3 sim. In essece they're now forced into EA Land/TC3 whether they wanted to this early or not. Worst part is with vbugs, broken things if they don't already have sims there they won't until things are fixed corectly. Some players will obviosly be left with no sims to play.

I

imported_LFancey

TC3 is back on line.

As to the legacy cities.

The other cities combined rarely add up to just TC3. And falls short of EAland by 700 users.

Cheers,

Lee