• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed February’s Fishing Contest. Closing Date 28th Feb

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This month, the contest winner will be whoever drops the largest golden tuna into the EM’s mailbox!​

The mailbox is at the EM Hall, 2 screens north of Britain moongate.​

So – get fishing!​

The winner will be decided on the last day of the month!​

A trophy for the winner will appear in the Reward Hall. If you’re curious, the orange/blaze gate outside the EM Hall leads to the Reward Hall. Go and have a look around!​

Continue reading...

Sara D

Adventurer
But. But. You haven't mentioned who got the biggest Rainbow fish!!!! You must say who got the biggest fish the month before you say what we are going to go after the following month. Please??

EM Kincaid

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
I was just waiting for the first of the month! You never know who is going to be frantically fishing at one second before midnight!

But, a picture is worth a thousand words, so here's a picture of the latest addition to the Reward Hall!

Well done!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So question, if I were to put on fishing and take my inevitable winning position as coolest fish-person on Siege, can I pick glacial blue as the hue of my winner trophy fish??? Cause damn I might just do it!

EM Kincaid

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
I tend to need a reason for something to be a specific colour. In the case of fishing trophies, I try to match the trophy to the fish - the rainbow one is a good example. The golden tuna will be some shade of gold. If and when there is an ice-related fish, it will probably be glacial or white. Does that help?

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool I get that , but in the words of Bo speaking of himself >>> Baby Doll wants what Baby Doll wants! (haha) Yes this helps, your fishing contest is not worth Baby Doll's attention. (lol) Just busting your balls cause I can!

Nothing but luv,

Baby Doll :naughty-angel:

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The golden tuna must be a myth!

Are you guys all having 120 fishing? Stratics says 105 is required and I have 110. I get lots of Giant Kois but no tuna.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The golden tuna must be a myth!

Are you guys all having 120 fishing? Stratics says 105 is required and I have 110. I get lots of Giant Kois but no tuna.
Just do like some of the others..fish all day, then fish all night, and when you wake up one morning, you'll have 1 or 2.

**edited to confuse the guilty**

Last edited:

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it must have been caught in the month of February? :naughty-angel:

golden tuna.jpg

Last edited: