• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Feb / March Blues.... hey, isnt it high time we had a Event like ToT 3 ??

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its winter.

its cold.

its prime play time for games.

so itsnt it time we had something in game to do.

book of truth.... an invasion..... Treasures of Toko (my pick!)

SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IT IS ABOUT TIME FOR ToT 3 isn't it? I could test my new undead book against rev lions and all :). Make sure its not DUNGEON ONLY this time around ;-)

G

U got one Lol...

a EM event that like all old em events was unfair and lasted bout 30 seconds

But u are right we need some seroius ingame content ..global event like maginca.. and def not another EM farce for all the UO players to enjoy over a period of 2-3 weeks when they can make the time form real work!!!

...and not a one off event that lasts 30 seconds and u have to be there at xx time or its gone forever- because most players have real lives too and they cant ...make it at xx time because of REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

xxEvolusxx

<blockquote><hr>

Try one of the many other game trials if you are bored?

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried Eve Online the other day because you could be a Scientist. I played for 2 days, and then had to give up.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NO ToT has been overdone &amp; ran into the ground.

If they do something like this they need a different setting. If you want something like ToT go to the legacy dungeons, &amp; farm that stuff.

Personally, I`d like to see a setting be Malas. However, none of the monster spawns would really qualify.

G

Yeah, turn back on the ToT I event. (forget ToT II, took too long to get minors and I only figured out they removed the only rewards I hadn't got yet after I got a set of 50
) Bring back the neon dyes, make them available to the players that weren't here 3 years ago, and drive down the insanely high prices for them.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the only reason i say a ToT event is because those items are actually usefull and worth having in game.

i have been sharding hopping and starting new toons on other shards, and i know i could use about 20 stormgrips and the same amount of kaja's
hehhehehe

the legacy dungeon thing is fun.
but once you get them all then it gets boring.

what they SHOULD do is have a legacy dungeon item turn in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

humaofcats

<blockquote><hr>

NO ToT has been overdone &amp; ran into the ground.

If they do something like this they need a different setting. If you want something like ToT go to the legacy dungeons, &amp; farm that stuff.

Personally, I`d like to see a setting be Malas. However, none of the monster spawns would really qualify.

[/ QUOTE ]

however for the event they could have different monsters spawn in Malas.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah, turn back on the ToT I event. (forget ToT II, took too long to get minors and I only figured out they removed the only rewards I hadn't got yet after I got a set of 50
) Bring back the neon dyes, make them available to the players that weren't here 3 years ago, and drive down the insanely high prices for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

/signed

Never should have removed those dyes in the first place.

G

<blockquote><hr>

the legacy dungeon thing is fun.
but once you get them all then it gets boring.

[/ QUOTE ]
So how would the same thing not happen to Treasures of Tokuno if it was left active for 3 years? Limited duration events are always asked for because they were limited in duration. If you keep something continuous and make it too easy, it turns out just like the Paragon artifacts have become.

M

Maximinus Thrax

UO needs less camping events and more tournaments or long lasting ladder type things.