• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Feb 7th: EA-Land Going Offline at 3:30 pm PST

G

EA-Land is going offline for an update! We don't expect downtime to be longer than 90 minutes.

Yay! Shiny new update!

P

princessofsh

Hmmm wonder what the update could be *prays for something to do with skills*

G

Wow this sounds exciting! No massive "doom" post about having to take it down due to problems but they used words like "Shiny" and "New!" I can't wait until 8pm est when it's done to see what's new. YAY!!!

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Wow this sounds exciting! No massive "doom" post about having to take it down due to problems but they used words like "Shiny" and "New!" I can't wait until 8pm est when it's done to see what's new. YAY!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

http://tso-e.com/blog/?p=539

I think we get all of it except the direct X updates.

I

imported_LFancey

I will have it back as quick as I can.

Remember breath in and out...

Word,

Lee

P

princessofsh

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

......What will that do? lol

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?

P

princessofsh

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nevermind.

I

imported_LFancey

Close... get ready to patch..

This will be 2.1598.0.0

Lee

G

LOL -

Went to log on to EA Land and nothing there. That's what I get for not checking city status first.

G

Well I read the blog and it sounds like it's going to be great for the people who can create custom content but I was a little sad to see nothing about payouts

Either way, I love this game and I'm sure the update will make alot of people happy.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Not sure EALand will get the CC stuff regarding skinable objects. Lots of bugs there still this morning.

M

Monkeybear

I patched to TC3 then went back to EA Land and didn't have to patch.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.. that was really fast

D

DGLita

I need something shiny to occupy my mind while I wait......

P

princessofsh

Ok I'm back in...so whats the...update? It was about 10 MB

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.. that was really fast

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh i know why its because we already had the update as we patched to tc3

I

imported_sedusa

Custom Content: The sandwich board bug is fixed
Custom Content: Added an additional skinnable painting. It is under decorations, named “Still Life, Drapery and Crumbs”. Don’t ask!
Custom Content: Chair comfort should be fixed for real. (For realz, yo!)
Tuning: Store rebates now tunable.
Login: Numerous fixes for logins.

I

imported_LFancey

.....I patched to TC3 then went back to EA Land and didn't have to patch.

Yes that is correct the Version numbers are really important, they are not there for just fun. They tell us whats in the build, when it was built, and other details

So...
If TC3 is version 2.1598.0.0 and EA-Land is 2.1598.0.0 then there will be no patch.

If say TC3 was version 2.1598.2.0 and EA-Land is 2.1598.0.0 then there will be a patch.

Cheers,

Lee

G

<blockquote><hr>

.....I patched to TC3 then went back to EA Land and didn't have to patch.

Yes that is correct the Version numbers are really important, they are not there for just fun. They tell us whats in the build, when it was built, and other details

So...
If TC3 is version 2.1598.0.0 and EA-Land is 2.1598.0.0 then there will be no patch.

If say TC3 was version 2.1598.2.0 and EA-Land is 2.1598.0.0 then there will be a patch.

Cheers,

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]
(blush) I thot it was the "Next customer to be served" number.

hahaha - just kidding - I dint really think that.

NO I DIDN'T!!!