• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Feb 20, 2017] Moonglow Botanical Garden's February... (Moonglow, Trammel (Catskills Shard))

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What will you be doing with the seeds? I have a feeling you could get deluged with them. At least the more common ones.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
will there be a seed exchange planned as well?
I definitely think that could be something we could arrange in the future!

What will you be doing with the seeds? I have a feeling you could get deluged with them. At least the more common ones.
Some will be saved in the botanical garden's seed box for future use if we change out displays at the garden or if Moonglow needs plants for upcoming events and decorations.
Some will go on the free seed discovery box for children to come and plant their own seeds and take them home.
Some may be used as prizes for future events, door prizes, lecture questions, etc.
Some may be donated if requested by other cities or groups who need seeds to grow for their own events.
The garden may run a freebie vendor for all visitors with maybe different types of seeds each month, but we'll have to figure out logistics so people aren't grabbing them just to donate the next time.

I think there are lots of uses for them even if we get too many seeds. I think Botanist Finley would be aghast if we threw them in the trash *grins*

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This event has begun. You may turn in seeds at the Moonglow's Botanical Garden mailboxes. They will be emptied and tallied at least once a day.