• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) [Feb 17, 2017] Lycaeum Lecture: "Plants with Benefits" (Moonglow, Trammel (Catskills Shard))

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This is this Friday. Please Note:

We are changing the classroom to the WESTERN Lycaeum classroom due to some git yelling constantly about finding your hidden elven heritage.

The Lycaeum's Enid Finley will be going over various plants that can enhance your sex life or help with sexual dysfunction. Couples and Singles welcome!

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This happens this evening. The names of some of the chemical compounds will be made purposely vague during the lecture to preserve the RP atmosphere.
If you would like the RL names of the compounds, feel free to party or ask Enid in RP chat channel after the lecture.

The Twins

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances this event has had to be moved to Saturday the 18th at the same time.
Enid Finley will be unable to give her lecture tonight. We're sorry for the short notice. Thank you for understanding.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Life happens.
I will unfortunately not be able to make this on Saturday. I have ongoing commitments on Saturdays and Mondays. But I am looking forward to the next lecture.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I set this for tonight. If none show up, I'll try again next week.

Sorry, ran into a bit of an emergency on the way home with a dog that been hit by someone's car. I wasn't going to leave him until help could arrive.

Once we became friends, kept him warm until they got there to help.

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone hit a dog and just left????

That's just wrong. Good for you Alira for staying with him.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks you two.

I have put a couple of copies of the lecture on the vendor at the botanical garden. I would be willing to run the lecture again next week on Thursday if we have folks who would like to come.