• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Feature request: pet ability/spell control

I think we should really get an option in animal lore to turn on and off abilities and spells of the pet, with perhaps a simple conditional. So for each spell/ability you could do: use always, use only if XX%> mana, never use... and perhaps choose top 3 abilities/spells you want the pet to mainly use (which would allow you to define with a 50%> usage.. i.e. of total abilities/spells the pet will use). That makes the pet training usage way deeper and even more fun. It also saves trying to improve the AI for the devs, while giving pet owners control. Cuz seriously, these arbitrary mana dumps are annoying.

And while I'm at it, a simple "move to" command. Which we don't have, as far as I know (please correct me if I'm wrong).