• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Feathers and Making Boards

X

xxEvolusxx

I'm setting up a vendor and had a few questions:

1.) People are willing to pay 8gp per feather when they could buy arrows for 7-8 gp. Can feathers be used for something else besides making arrows or bolts?

2.) How do you make boards from logs? I know this is a stupid question lol.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Nope just arrows and bolts.

2) You can make boards with carpentry . Just have to have nails or a saw with you.

X

xxEvolusxx

Thanks Frarc, one more question though.

So when I begin my vendor, should I place arrows, bolts, and feathers? Or should I just place arrows and bolts?

G

If you are a human char, you need only some carpentry tool (froe, scorp, saw, etc) but lock the carpentry skill, else it could rise on you. The human Jack of All Trades 20 in Carpentry should be good enough to make the boards.

Selling ... arrow and bolts for sure ... use the feathers to make them (again, if human, use Fletchers tools and lock Bowcraft/Fletching). You should be okay at the JoAT level of humans.