• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FCB Site and Runebooks

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A long time ago on the old FCB website there was a smart person who had figured out easiest ways to go sos hunting. He had made a runebook with 16 locations in it for fast launch points and split up the sos by coords, so that if your sos said blah blah you would look at book and see the ranges and go to rune say 6. it was a great way to sort SOS and then recall to a launch point. I am looking either for that post or if anyone has the ranges that he had used i would greatly appreciate the nudge in right direction.

Alstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your on Great Lakes, The books are set up for public use at the fcb Harbor,

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh I forgot about that!
Duh!

To get to the Harbor quickly on GL, the EMs have set up a system of special gates. Just head outside the Luna walls to the south. There is one for FCB Harbor.

Then go up the road one building to the FCB Rune Library. The system is green books in the middle of the riim!